Our eco-friendly iPad sleeves were a late addition to the product mix, but we’re glad we invested our efforts in this market. Right now the iPad sleeves are our best seller!
I wanted to take some time to review our iPad sleeve design since there isn’t much room on the product page to go into great detail:
MATERIALS AND PRODUCTION:
- –The sleeve exterior is made out of recycled polyester woven in Pennsylvania
- –The recycled nylon lining is imported from Japan, right now only Asian markets manufacture this material
- –Our fabrics were chosen because of the high recycled content, and because the materials were both water- and stain-resistant
- –Sleeves are padded with high density, closed-cell foam
- –All are locally sewn in Tukwila, Washington
- –The two front pockets are large enough to hold useful iPad and Apple accessories, like the USB cord, iPhone, and white-turned-gray Apple headphones. The pockets were a core feature of the sleeve– the problem we found with many of the skin-tight ipad cases and sleeves in the market is they are only meant to hold the iPad. So where do you put the iPad peripherals?
- –The sleeve was designed to be just a tad roomy. We wanted the iPad to be secure but also easy to pull out, and wanted to allow room for an iPad case, in case someone wanted super-duper protection
Well there you have it. Our iPad sleeves, deconstructed. Ta-da!
Thanks for reading!